We offer a range of individual, couple's and family counselling and coaching services to assist you with your mental health and wellbeing needs. Our areas of practice include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting to life stressors
- Improving happiness and life satisfaction
- Anxiety and Stress
- Obsessive-Compulsive behaviours
- Panic Attacks
- Bipolar Disorder
- Loneliness and isolation
- Grief and Loss
- Post-natal Depression and Women’s Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress (following traumatic events)
- Relationship Issues
- Chronic disease and Health Management:
- Return to work from injury
- Sleep Management
- Chronic Pain and adjusting to injury/illness
- Weight management
- Diabetes, Obesity etc.
- Adjusting to diagnoses of neurological disorders i.e. Parkinson's
- Career and Vocational transition/guidance
- Family issues – family separation, divorce, family violence
- Confidence training – Practical skills to boost confidence
- Social skills training and behavioural support
We are currently expanding our team and will be bringing you quality Physical Health Services shortly. These may include Physiotherapy, Dietetics, and Exercise Guidance.
Keep in touch with us to find out when you can start accessing these services.
We also work with employers to create mentally healthy workplaces through tailored services. Some of the services on offer include:
- Mental Health Education – workshops and education sessions to improve mental health understanding, resilience and team dynamics.
- Career and vocational coaching – to assist with goal setting and employee personal and professional growth.
- Vocational Assessments to assist with career coaching or career transition pathways.
- Group and Individual Health and Return to Work coaching – this may include coaching related to the management of health conditions in the workplace.
- Individual Psychological Capacity Assessments and workplace recommendations.
Please contact us to discuss your individual workplace wellbeing needs directly.